This addon displays rendered thumbnails above shader nodes.
Also available on Gumroad.Features
- For each node, a preview thumbnail is rendered
- On edits, all affected nodes are automatically updated
- Previews are rendered in a background process to keep the Blender interface fluid and responsive
- No changes are made to the .blend, others without the addon can still open your scenes without problems
- High-resolution displays supported (works with Blender's resolution scale feature)
- To show previews for packed images, the .blend file has to be saved to disk first, because they are loaded through linking from the .blend file
- Thumbnails of image sequences are not updated when changing frames
- IES nodes are currently not supported
I am the author of the Blender addon for LuxCore. In 2014, I started working on Blender addons by contributing to the LuxRender addon. NodePreview is my second commercial addon after ImageNodePreview: https://blendermarket.com/products/image-node-preview
|almost 3 years ago
|4.0, 3.6, 3.5, 3.4, 3.3
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message