What is Conform Object?
For any 3D modeler that needs to project objects onto another object surface in one direction.
The add-on handles the complexity of doing this for you in a non-destructive way, using the source object's location and orientation to project it onto the target object's surface.
The add-on assumes knowledge of how an object's location and orientation works in Blender. Check out the FAQ or contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Simple right-click menu option performs the operation in one go.
- Graduate the effect from the bottom to the top of the object.
- Choose from Grid Mode or Shrinkwrap Mode.
- Transfer surface normals to blend object shading.
- Underlying mesh is not affected.
- Undo and apply options handle the underlying complexity of adding and removing modifers.
- Conform multiple objects at once.
- Presets system to save your preferred settings.
If you have any questions or issues do not hesitate to get in touch by clicking the 'Ask a Question' button on this page or by emailing [email protected].
Documentation is at https://conform-object-docs.readthedocs.io/
You may also like...
- Match an Image to a Camera with Perspective Plotter
- Quickly fit a deformation cage around an object with Fit Lattice
- ...or any of my other add-ons.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message