|Blender 4 Users: If you can't see the perspective control lines, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date and contact me if you have any issues at [email protected]|
What is Perspective Plotter?
Match a camera to an image with Perspective Plotter, an interactive Blender add-on for modelers, architects and artists. This is useful for creating 3D models from 2D sketches, matching a 3D scene to a 2D photo, or animating a camera dynamically.
Defining perspective lines in the viewport sets a camera’s focal length, location and position in real time. The add-on will also work with more than one camera in a scene.
Additional tools allow you to match a camera’s background image proportions, quickly move vertices or objects along the view line, and automatically flatten the horizon.
The add-on is inspired by the freely available fSpy application, with the added benefit of being directly inside Blender.
This add-on assumes understanding of 1, 2 and 3 point perspectives as well as a working knowledge of Blender.
- Dynamically match the camera in real time using perspective guides.
- Choose from 1, 2 or 3 point perspective modes.
- Determine scale of the scene using a measuring guide.
- Animate the camera using keyframe buttons.
- Match background image proportions.
- Flatten horizon line automatically.
- Customize colors and opacity of guide lines.
- Freeze guides in place to prevent accidental changed.
- Use the bundled Move Along View tool to help model 3D meshes from 2D sketches.
- Change axes of vanishing points.
- Change camera midpoints and camera target location.
- Read the documentation at https://perspective-plotter.readthedocs.io/
Inspired by fSpy
fSpy is a free standalone camera matching application that can be used to match and import camera settings into other 3D tools including Blender.
Checkout fSpy and consider donating to the author.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message