What is the CinePack?
- The ultimate pack of pre-animated, fully customisable, professional camera moves created for Blender -- Designed to save time and boost production values!
These are camera moves typically found in Hollywood Movies, Motion Graphics & Advertisements; and was designed by a cinematographer with over 10+ years experience in the film industry. You will wonder how you ever managed without CinePack!
Includes 60 Camera Moves across 8 categories!
Why use the Cinepack? -- Speed up your Workflow!
Increase production values instantly for any project; without any prior experience needed in animation, keyframing or camerawork. A simple '1-Click' solution to enhance your Blender project! No more setting up cameras, parenting objects, animating movements or any of that... you can just work on being creative!
All the camera moves are INFINITELY customisable, so you can either use the camera moves as they come, or edit in anyway to suit your needs. You can use the camera moves as groundwork’s for more complex camera moves. See previews of all moves as GIFS within the user interface!
Works with both CYCLES and EEVEE!
Camera move example below imported from CinePack:
Blender Scene by William Landgren
Cinepack's brand new custom UI is a massive time saver! Simply choose your camera move, hit IMPORT -- that's it!
- 1-Click Import
- Custom Blender User-Interface
- GIF Previews within Blender
- Organised Categories
- Animate / Change Field of View within Cinepack
- Depth of Field Checkbox within UI
- Optional View using Systems Default Viewer Button
See example below:
Use for ANY kind of project!
Use some of the cinematic movements to add crucial production values to your short film scene... add subtle movements from the zoom folder to add visual interest for your music video... or maybe try out some of the chaotic moves in your next Blender simulation or motion graphics project? The possibilities are endless!
Cinepack includes 8 categories of camera moves to choose from, each containing many moves within them -- these camera moves have been crafted to enhance your project quickly and easily by utilising knowledge obtained by a cinematographer who has worked in the film industry for over 10 years.
- Product Reels
- Music Videos
- Short Films
- Architectural Videos
- Video Games
- Text Animations
- Motion Graphics
Instant 360 degree turntables to showcase your models!
Achieve True Cinematic Camera Moves with EASE:
60 Camera Moves Included:
(More added every month) -- Download a folder of all camera move previews here:
- Dolly Shot
- Birds Eye Twist
- Crane Shot Side
- Crane Shot Sweep
- 360 Pan + Tilt
- 360 Track
- 180 Degree Pan
- 90 Degree Pan
- Track Back Pan Down
- Track Back Pan up
- Push Forward Pan Down
- Push Forward Pan Up
- Static Camera Handheld Subtle
- Slide Right
- Slide Left
- Slide Up
- Slide Down
- Pan Down
- Pan Up
- Pan Left
- Pan Left Handheld
- Pan Right
- Pan Right Handheld
- Scenic Pan Left
- Scenic Pan Right
Pushes + Pulls:
- Fast Pull
- Long Pull
- Medium Pull
- Pull Handheld
- Slow Pull
- Pull Rise
- Pull to Birds Eye
- Twist Pull
- Fast Push
- Long Push
- Medium Push
- Push Handheld
- Slow Push
- Push Sink
- Twist Push
- Flyover Zoom
- Helicopter Flyover_001
- Helicopter Flyover_002
- Slow Flyover
- Mini Spy Drone
- Fast Zoom
- Handheld Zoom In
- Handheld Zoom Out
- Slow Zoom
- Twist Zoom
- Backwards Running
- Drunk Cam
- Forwards Running
- Sideways Running
- Traffic Weaving
- Missile Strike
- Space Camera Floating
FREE LIFETIME UPDATES:
- Every month more camera moves will be added to the CinePack! Meaning once purchased, the choice of moves will greatly expand over time, FREE of charge! Be sure to check in every month to re-download the newest pack.
- Everyone likes a little extra something! The CinePack also includes a FREE CableCam, which can be parented to any object in your scene for perfect tracking shots... perfect for any cinematic masterpiece!
- There's even MORE! CinePack also includes FREE Essential Lighting Setups for you to use in your scene! Including an LED Ring Light, LED Light Pole and a 3-Point Lighting Set Up! More to be added every month.
What are users saying about CinePack?
- "Well done, easy to use and manage. The gif previews are really helpful." - Mark Willner:
- "Great camera options, huge time saver for cinematic quality out of the box! Looking forward to what additional content may be around the corner, but content with this pack!" - tleedz
- "Endless Possibilities. Wonderful Product. Thank You." - Shawn
"Very easy to use, many thanks for your work!" - Copticrain
- "I liked this a lot when I first got it. And now after the last update, I'm in love" - Clifford
- "Fantastic product! Lewis took the time to promptly respond to a question I had about keying frames and using additional features of the pack. He was incredibly helpful. The quality of this pack is well worth the price -- it saves you valuable time. And the bonus is a creator who cares. I would seriously explore anything he rolls out on the blender market in the future." - Chris Nelson
- "Just amazing, really super friendly & an incredible artist, amazing plugin also. 5/5 on everything. thank you! "- Walid
- CinePack Addon with 60 Pre-animated Camera Moves
- One-Click User Interface
- Extras Including Cable-Cam and Lighting Goodies
- Quick Start Guide
- CinePack Documentation
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Free CinePack Wallpaper
- GIF Previews of each Camera Move
- Good Karma for supporting the Blender Foundation
Download Link for all Camera Move Preview GIFS:
Cinepack in use -- and How To Use:
Cartoon Knight 3D Model by Lucas DM: