The worst part about texturing is having to generate extra PBR maps
- Requires 3rd party programs
- Tweaking settings on every single texture
- Static output
- Wasted valuable hard-drive space
- Manually opening each PBR map
- Configuring correct node settings
Super Texture is a one-click addon for generating multiple PBR maps from a single image.
No 3rd party software!
No generated image files!
From 1 image Super Texture will generate:
See gallery for more comparisons
- Super Texture addon
- Demo Blender file
- User Manual
- Free lifetime updates
- Good karma for supporting the Blender Foundation :)
- Inconsistent normal map fix
Version 1.4 (Massive Update):
- Duplication bug fix: Previously caused by using same Super Texture node group on another material and removing it from one, un-linking data from the other. Now Super Texture checks if node groups are being used on other materials before removing them.
- Full Procedural Texture Support
- Custom Node Group Support
- Anti-Tile Support
- Better descriptions and code clean up
- Road map completed!
- Better height-map generation with irregularities
- Corrected workflow (Specular now listed as non-PBR)
- Corrected user manual and demo file (thanks to Quang)
- Removed Normal strength (obsolete)
- Eevee / 2.8 Version Released!
(This image is showing raw normal output)
- Much better normal map generation, height-map blurring now separated from texture blurring allowing for significantly better detail.
- New Height Blur field
- Updated user manual
- Displacement output added
- Minor fixes and name changes
- Super Texture now takes in texture coordinates as a parameter when applying to an image.
- Multiple image deployment is now implemented. Simply select any number of images and apply Super Texture with 1 click!
Full documentation and details to contact me directly are supplied in the user manual.
Yes it is!
Purchase this item to leave a review!