Always opening the same images for each project?
Searching for every single texture map individually wastes valuable time! Some other addons that attempt to solve this issue, but they require setup time and only work with certain types of images.
Always using the same nodes?
Almost all materials have some nodes in common, and repeatedly adding the same nodes also wastes time. Appending materials or node groups is an option, but again requires digging through hundreds of files to find the relevant shader.
Wish you had your own addon to add your own shaders?
Node2Code lets you build customized addons from your own custom node shaders!
No more opening the same images or nodes!
- Select your Node setup (with or without images)
- Generate the script
- Export the addon
- Load the new addon into Blender
Instant 1 click access, available immediately every time you open Blender, no additional setup required.
Once an addon, always an addon! Add custom shaders with any number of images instantly with 1 click.
Convert your node setup once and have it immediately available whenever you open Blender!
Have your own addon running in no time with a simple 4 step construction process.
Construct any node setup into a single shader addon or combine them to build your own personal shader collection!
Want to share your addon with other people?
No problem! Node2Code will automatically zip up your addon into a ready to share format!
Users of your addon will just need to:
- Download the addon
- Click "install from file" in user preferences
Need to learn more?
Discover further customizations, tips and tricks through the comprehensive documentation included with the addon!
Extended Edition (+$10):
Take your addon to the next level with 4 additional customization guides, for maximum flexibility, uniqueness and aesthetics.
Future Roadmap (to do list):
- Blender 2.8 support (Done)
- Reroute support (Done)
- Frames support (Done)
- Texture packaging support (Done)
- Guides for Custom Image Icons + Panel Location (Done)
- Compositing node support
- World node support
- Texture node support
v1.3 Extra customization guides added
- Guide for adding custom image icons added
- Guide for changing panel location added
- Enhanced guide of adding Blender icons to EnumProperty items (1 icon per option)
- Documentation updated with more thorough walkthrough of combining addons
- UI prompt added when combining multiple addons without specifying a name
v1.2 Massive Re-Architecture Update
- Texture packing supported
- Frames supported
- Automatic addon zipping
- 50% Reduced file size
- Speed upgrade
- Better workflow
- Improved user interface
v1.11 Fixed bugs + reroute support
- Issues with euler properties for nodes such as the mapping node have now been fixed and encode correctly.
- All input nodes now have their values stored
- Reroute support added
- Bug preventing multiple node groups fixed
- Minor code improvements
2.80 Support Officially Released!
Node2Code now supports customized addon building within Blender 2.80, including cross engine compatibility between Eevee / Cycles. Additional improvements and bug fixes have also been added!
For full documentation and email support see the included manual
At the moment only material nodes are supported, but in future updates support for compositing, world, and texture nodes will become available.
Yes, Blender 2.80 is supported :)
However Addons generated in Blender 2.80 cannot be used in Blender 2.79 and vice versa.
Purchase this item to leave a review!