Export any node setup as an addon.
Node2Code lets you create an addon from your own custom node shaders. Instantly ready to share (or sell) with only a few clicks.
Mix and Match
Node2Code will generate an addon for Material Nodes, World Nodes, Compositing Nodes or ANY combination of these 3!
Deploy as Panel, Menu Entry or both.
Choose the workflow that works best for your target audience.
Automatically Package Everything.
Node2Code automatically packages all external data. Once exported, Images, Text and External Values will always be available regardless of file location.
Super Simple Operation
With only 4 easy steps you can build your own addon with a few clicks! Once enabled, this addon will provide instant 1 click access to all exported shaders.
Customizable MetadataMake your addon authentic and unique with the ability to modify the metadata, including author, version, category and more!
Other Blender Market Products that use Node2Code:
...and many more!
Extended Edition (+$10):
Take your addon to the next level with 4 additional customization guides, for maximum flexibility, uniqueness and aesthetics.
Future Roadmap (to do list):
- Blender 2.8 support (Done)
- Reroute support (Done)
- Frames support (Done)
- Texture packaging support (Done)
- Guides for Custom Image Icons + Panel Location (Done)
- Compositing node support (Done)
- Edit Custom Addon Properties from Node2Code Panel (Done)
- World node support (Done)
- Menu Integration (Done)
v1.71 Custom Menu items
- Addons can now be generated as a custom menu item under the shift + a menu.
- Minor bug fixes
v1.61 Minor bug fixes
- Addon combining causing problems with deployment
- Allowing spaces in naming
- Multi-group deployment
v1.6 Massive improvement update
- Automatic removal of unused node trees
- Automatic reusing of node trees
- only used images are packed / saved (should reduce addon size)
- broken image links are automatically removed
- color ramps now fully supported
- generated addons get their own tab
- only N2C texts can be successfully exported
- overwrite option added
- compositing image node fixes
- addon now packaged in a zip file so you don't need to extract anything
- world support
v1.5 Editing addon properties from UI
- Addon properties such as category, author, location and much more can now be edited from within the user interface!
- Documentation update
v1.4 Compositing node support added
- Custom Node setups can now be generated for both compositor and material nodes
- Material properties now also copied across
- Documentation update
- New goal added to allow for UI editing of addon properties (avoid having to unpack / repackage addon before deploying).
v1.3 Extra customization guides added
- Guide for adding custom image icons added
- Guide for changing panel location added
- Enhanced guide of adding Blender icons to EnumProperty items (1 icon per option)
- Documentation updated with more thorough walkthrough of combining addons
- UI prompt added when combining multiple addons without specifying a name
v1.2 Massive Re-Architecture Update
- Texture packing supported
- Frames supported
- Automatic addon zipping
- 50% Reduced file size
- Speed upgrade
- Better workflow
- Improved user interface
v1.11 Fixed bugs + reroute support
- Issues with euler properties for nodes such as the mapping node have now been fixed and encode correctly.
- All input nodes now have their values stored
- Reroute support added
- Bug preventing multiple node groups fixed
- Minor code improvements
2.80 Support Officially Released!
Node2Code now supports customized addon building within Blender 2.80, including cross engine compatibility between Eevee / Cycles. Additional improvements and bug fixes have also been added!