This is a "seamless" texture:
Seamless images are great, until you scale them up 5 times and you can see the repeating pattern.
All seamless textures have this flaw.
Anti-tile is a one-click addon for instantly removing tiling from an image!
Turn a bad texture into a good one with 1 click
Want to change the image?
Simply remove Anti-tile, change the image as desired and then reapply!
Add anti-tile to multiple images and maintain mapping across all of them in 1 click, PBR anti-tiling has never been easier.
-Shift: Displace the procedural blending until it looks best.
-Random: Randomize blending, layout and mapping
Triple layer procedural based blending
Anti-tile uses per object random and advanced procedural blending to give you perfect results every-time.
Same object, same results:
Worried about normal maps not lining up with diffuse maps? Anti-tile, provides a same object, same mapping policy. Same random + same shift = same mapping.
Same material, different results:
Anti-tile automatically applies randomized mapping for each object, even with the same material.
What you get:
- Anti-tile Addon
- User Manual
- Free lifetime updates
- Good karma for supporting the Blender Foundation :)
v1.5 / Eevee v1.3:
- Anti-tile can now be applied inside node groups regardless of depth (node group inside nodegroup).
- Bug causing console errors when deleting object now fixed
- Better node group removal using native garbage collection
v1.4 / Eevee v1.2:
- Major bug fix, duplicated anti-tile materials can now be removed without unlinking node group from other materials.
- Updated description, moved panel to correct tab in 2.8
- Minor bug fixes
- Super Texture support!
v1.3 / Eevee v1.1:
Anti-tile now will connect texture coordinates automatically when applying anti-tile to a texture. Previously many people did not initially connect texture coordinates which caused textures to not display after Anti-tile was applied. Anti-tile now takes care of everything behind the scenes :)
Blender 2.8 Eevee Full Support:
Get Fantastic looking textures in seconds with the new real-time render engine in Blender 2.8
- Polling bug fix
- Neater node layout
- Texture blending debug output: Determine exactly how triple layer texture blending works on your object! No more guessing!
- Uniform texture mapping: Set the same mapping for multiple images on the same material, update only 1 field to set all of them!
v1.1: Added multiple image selection support. Simply select 1 or more images and convert them all at once. Same applies for removing anti-tiling!
If you have any other issues or questions feel free to contact me through the Blender Market :)
Yes! You can bake the texture channel of an object to an image and then save the image. However this output is not seamless, it is a static image (Blender just bakes what is visible) so once you bake it, you cannot procedurally change the size anymore.
Anti-tile works with any engine that uses cycles nodes for materials.
Currently this includes:
- Cycles (2.79 + 2.8)
- Eevee (2.8)
The Anti-tile script to create Anti-tile textures is only guaranteed to work within blender. Therefore if you wish to use it in other engines you will need to apply Anti-tile in blender and then export out the material.
Since Anti-tile makes use of procedural noise and complex mapping, the final result can only be seen in rendered view. Textured view will still display regular tiling.
Purchase this item to leave a review!