Organizing shape keys is a nightmare because you just cannot give them structure due to the lack of any such mechanism in native Blender.
This is where Shape Key Collections saves the day and allows for full control over your shape keys. Bring structure to the chaos, a folder structure, that is.
With this new management system you can rename and organize which shape keys go in which folder collection, including the benefit of subfolders for full detail of your many shape keys.
The Master Shape Keys addon contains this addon in its full version - https://blendermarket.com/products/master-shape-keys
In comparison to the original-unorganized list, this is a must.
Blender versions Comptatibility
- Blender 2.69, 2.79 – use script version 2.79
- Blender 2.83, 2.93, 3.1, 3.2 – use script version 3.2
- Allowed 'lattice' objects and shape keys to work with this script
- Added a button to the dropdown menu to move the selected shape key or folder to the top or bottom of the list
- Allowed changing the name of a folder to update the names of that folder's children
- Prevented duplicate names, even if it's in a closed folder
- Prevented the 'Base' shape key being moved or being given a folder
- 'Active list item' is set correctly when moving objects around or opening/closing folders
- Made recalculation of shape key positions more reliable for indented items
- Completely rebuilt the system for opening and closing folders and for moving items around in the list to be more efficient, practical and reliable. Items in the list should no longer move around randomly when performing actions.
- Added a 'delete all shape keys' option to the dropdown on the right of the List
- Made sure deleting a folder would reset the 'parent folder' of that folder's children
- Rewritten sections of code to run more efficiently when dealing with a large number of shape keys. Should be stable to ~500 shape keys, rather than ~60
- removed refresh button since now adding a shape key to a folder dynamically updates the list
- upon selecting a shape key it will update the Active selection
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Software Version||2.6x, 2.79, 2.83, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message