|Cycles: Read the documentation PSP_5.1 (EN)||Eevee: Read the documentation PSP_5.1 (EN)|
For a quick installation follow these instructions or Read the documentation PSP_5.1 (EN).
- Download on the Blender Market the "zip" file containing the Pure-Sky Pro addon, in the location of your choice.
- In Edit > Preferences > Add-on, type in the search bar "Sun Position" then activate this addon and all the options.
- In Edit > Preferences > Add-on > Install, select the package you have downloaded "Pure-Sky Pro", then validate the installation.
- Place your mouse in the "3D view" and press "N", the addon is now visible from this pane. Select the version you want to use and voilà.
- In "Edit > Preferences > System > Cuda or Optix" then activate your "GPU". *Important: (The CPU alone will not be able to handle such a large volumetric environment).
- In the "World properties" > "Volume" pane you can increase the "Max Step" property to "20~50" and "Transmission" to "1~2" for the final render, if you add the clouds. Note*:(use the default configuration for the preview).
- Select a camera then in the "World properties" > "View" click on the option that appears "Update Camera Clipend", now the max visibility distance has been updated according to the value indicated in "View".
- To change presets (Sky or Cloud), select a preset and click on apply. (You can deactivate the clouds or the atmosphere in the "Volume" pane).
10 Clouds Presets: Altocumulus, Cirrus, Cumulonimbus, Cumuls Congestus, Cumuls Fractus, Cumulus Humilis, Cumulus Mediocris, Cumulus Radiatus, Cumulus, Nimbostratus.
30 Sky Presets: Sunset 10, Day 8, Night 6, Eclipse 2, Aurora borealis 3, Space 1.
How to setup the editable tornado?
Lens Dirt texture: https://www.inscapedigital.com/radiancepack/
Choose a product version:
|Published||about 3 years ago|
|Software Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message
Tags: summer20, true-sky, bfcm20, bfcm19, spring21, sky dome, hdri skies, tree, spring20, Flare, physical starlight, Workflow, Eevee sky, world map, hdri-studio, flared, Pro-Lighting Skies, spring22, Realtime Lens Flares, procedural shader, free, environment nature, lens dirt, bfcm21, environment, hdri, hdr lighting, skies, hdri skies environment texture sky hdr lighting realistic 32bit, grass, cycle, 2.80, spring, rig, blender 3d volumetric clouds, summer21, bcon19, summer22, volumetric-clouds, procedural sky, hdr free