Pile 'em up!
MassFx was developed to very quickly populate your scene in a very natural way. Generate clusters of objects assigned to a group & drop them on any surface. Simply click, drag, release & watch your objects pile up!
Whether you work in game cinematics, commercials...etc. You need to add details to your scenes with some assets and placing them by hand takes time to get a natural look.
What does the add-on do?
- Generates clusters of objects and drops onto surface with rigidbody
- Includes intuitive UI, simple panel for both beginner & professional Blender users
MassFx in action
- Mode: Grid, Random
- Input group with objects
- Unlink Data, Join objects afterwards
- Drop Height, Resolution(Grid), Amount(Random), Size
- Split Impluse(reduce explosions), Random Size
- Group tools/settings
- Fast Modal Generator
- Pile/Scatter factor
- Time Length(simulation lifetime)
- Enable Low poly( for objects with high poly count)
- Popup UI
- cluster library(easily change between objects)
- Minimum hardware-
32-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support.
2 GB RAM
24 bits 1280×768 display
Mouse or trackpad
OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 256 MB RAM
64-bit quad core CPU
8 GB RAM
Full HD display with 24 bit color
Three button mouse
OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 1 GB RAM
Video Doc: https://youtu.be/GIfzEu904dA
Make sure there is some thickness involved with your surface object, or the object you are dropping piles on. You may also try increasing accuracy, resulting in a better rigid body simulation.
You can message me about any addon errors through blendermarket or email me directly at [email protected]
Yes, all future updates will be free.
Purchase this item to leave a review!