Blender is an open source software and I will remain so, so regardless of whether we program our addons or not, nobody will take away the freedom to use Blender for free.
The Blender foundation receives numerous donations, so programmers are paid.
We, being a small studio so we must make sure to pay our bills, and also taxes, as we are a small company according to the law with VAT number, so the donations for us are not very useful, as we have annual tax obligations.
Our strong point is that right now we have donated a few thousand euros / $ to BlenderFoundation, through donations.
So we are very optimistic about this, our business produces profits for all our collaborators who are part of the community, and also to manage donations.
This is what we call a sustainable ecosystem.
Let's say that our main job is now to program addons, so every day we are working on it.
Programming / video / marketing etc.
This allows us to always be operational on our products
Sure ! It is our strong point
Normally assistance is carried out in a maximum time of 24 hours Although usually within 8/10 hours at most we can carry out the intervention
This depends on the time zone
- Almost 400 ready-to-use backgrounds.
- Easy background saving
- Creation of personalized categories
- Ability to actually project the ground under your feet
- Shadow catcher also works in Eevee
- Creating HDR 360 backgrounds from your model
- Batch Saving (Just indicate the folder where you have your backgrounds and you can save them in one shot)
- Fog in the scene in 1 click from version 2.0.8
- HDR terrain mapping on objects
Deform / dig an HDR terrain
Save hours and hours of configurations
Almost 400 HDRI image 360 ready to used
all managed by the addon.