WHAT'S CLAY DOH
A procedural shader for Blender Cycles and Eevee, with stop motion/ animation features and details like cracks and fingerprints. It's digital clay!
Clay Doh uses Principled BSDF, allowing flexible workflow and physically correct shading. This ensures that all assets will look great in any kind of lighting.
- No UV unwrapping or texturing is needed
- Make all kinds of clay with a single master node
Customizable fingerprints, impressions, cracks, stones, and more! Check some of the parameters in the video below:
SHADER PRESETS (Blender 3.2+)
13 presets to get you started with Clay Doh. Accessible through Asset Browser.
Psst.. Check their master nodes, I have hidden tips and tricks for you!
HOW TO USE
Clay Doh comes with an artist-friendly master node that makes customization very easy. It can be accessed from the Shader Editor window. Master nodes for every Clay Doh version:
The newest addition to the Clay Doh family is a procedural clay system for text and shapes. With just 2 nodes, it is very easy to do clay typography.
Works with all fonts, languages, and shapes supported by Blender.
WHAT DO THE ARTISTS SAY
Ranjani Ramakrishnan, Artist
Matt Bagshaw, Freelance Artist
WHY CLAY DOH
- EASY CUSTOMIZATION, ARTIST FRIENDLY
- NO UV UNWRAPPING/ TEXTURING NEEDED
- ANIMATION/ STOP MOTION FEATURES
- SUPPORTS CYCLES & EEVEE
- BONUS TEXT + SHAPE TOOLS
- FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- All versions of the Clay Doh shader: Lite, 1.Doh, 2.Doh, and 3.Doh
- 13 shader presets with tips and tricks
- Bonus Tools: Clay Text + Clay Shape (Geometry Nodes)
- All future updates, at no extra cost
What's not included: Fonts, Clay animal models.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 5 years ago|
|Software Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, animated, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message