WHAT'S INSIDE ?
An easy-to-use shader for Blender Cycles and Eevee that will bring your models to life!
Includes the Teapot scene, Studio Setup and most importantly, the Clay Doh shader.
Everything except the fingerprints is procedural. :)
Old Clay Doh >
One node to rule them all, create all kinds of clay in no time. :)
Clay D'oh uses Principled BSDF shader, allowing flexible workflow and physically correct shading.
This ensures that the assets will look great in any kind of lighting. :)
UPDATE 1.1 (November 8, 2018)
- Eevee support, works real-time now
- Optimized for faster performance
- Separate sliders for stones and fingerprints
- Improved texture mapping
UPDATE 1.2 (November 25, 2019)
I am proud to present to you, the next level of digital clay :)
Please use the file "Clay 2.Doh Beta (Blender 2.81) .blend"
- Entire shader REMADE from scratch
- Stopmotion animation features added
- New Voronoi and Cracks, Better fingerprints
- Slider for quick switching between 'Object' and 'UV' mapping
- Separate sliders for scale, roughness, and bumps
- Fresnel, Ambient Occlusion features
- Clean node setup, easy to read and edit (for advanced users)
- Bump Map output, for easy baking
- Micro Displacement (Cycles Only)
New Clay Doh >
The new Clay 2.Doh node might seem overwhelming, but it is very simple to use. I got a lot of requests from you guys to put the settings out there so I did. Now you have full control over every detail on the shader. :)
WHAT THE ARTISTS SAY?
WHY CLAY D'OH?
- CUSTOMIZE EASILY
- NO UV UNWRAPPING NEEDED
- GREAT FOR ANIMATION
- SUPPORTS EEVEE
- FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE!
NOTE : This shader will not work with Optix rendering for now as Optix doesn't support AO and Bevel nodes yet. So please switch to CUDA if you are facing any issues with rendering on Cycles.
With your support, I hope to keep on improving the ClayDoh Shader.
Follow me on Instagram to see my Blender work =)
(DM me if you wish to become an affiliate)