Yes! We have an active Youtube channel so check it out!
We also provide official documentation for the addon and more here.
If you already own the lite version of botaniq you can upgrade to full using coupon code botaniqfull and that mostly negates the price difference.
Then just carry on as usual with first removing the lite version and then installing botaniq full.
1) Go to https://blendermarket.com/account/orders
2) click on Go to Downloads next to botaniq
3) download newest version
4) remove old version of botaniq from blender
5) install new version (don't unzip)
Remember that after this the scene will be much bigger as everything is in it even the geometry. You might want to save the new .blend as _PACKED.blend and send that to the render farm while reverting to the non-packed version later.
When you use Make Local, all the linked geometry+material collections are made Local. So your file size inflates let's say from 230 MB to 800 MB depending on how many different assets you had in the scene.
1. Select all linked collections (all botaniq assets) and make them Local with pressing L and selecting All.
Then you Pack All into .blend as usual:
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message