The Grease Pencil Course
How we illustrate and produce 2D artwork is evolving. Utilising 3D applications is becoming more commonplace in a broad spectrum of industries.
The Grease Pencil allows you to illustrate (as well as animate) directly inside Blender's 3D interface. It may seem strange at first, but creating content with the Grease Pencil is simple, rewarding, and fun!
In this course, Paul will take you from the basics - interface set-up and navigation, tools, using brushes and colouring - through to a completed project you can be proud to add to your own portfolio. All the necessary assets are provided, and step-by-step saves are available at the end of each project chapter in case you stumble along the way.
In this course you will learn:
- How to set up your interface ready to draw
- How to enable and use tools and modes
- How to use and customise brushes
- How to create materials
- How to use Vertex paint mode to create your own custom palettes
- How to use modifiers and effects How to composite for a final polished render
By the end of this course, you will have a deeper understanding of what is possible with the Grease Pencil.
Our Other Courses
|Advanced Geometry Nodes for Blender 3.3+|