Beginner Geometry Nodes For Blender 3.3+
Geometry Nodes is a visual scripting tool inside Blender that allows for more complex and responsive workflows. In Blender 3.0, a new fields system was introduced and now that it's had time to mature, we've updated our Geometry Nodes course for Blender 3.3 LTS.
By the end of this new course with Erin, you’ll have learnt all the basics of navigating this system and be able to create an entire scene- all animated within a single node tree.
In this course you will learn:
- All the basics of the new geometry nodes system in Blender 3.3
- How to use the node graph and spreadsheet editor with specific shortcuts
- Understand the specifics of the fields system
- How to create geometry and apply materials directly with nodes
- How to do displacement, scattering, animation and more...
Want to learn more?
Our Other Courses
|Advanced Geometry Nodes for Blender 3.3+|
Your Instructor - Erindale Woodford
This Course Has Closed Captions
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message