What is it?
Auto Eye is a 100% procedural generated eye for Blender Cycles and Eevee, fully customizable and focused on make easy to create a wide variety of styles. From realistic to cartoon and even animal eyes.
Why you need Auto Eye?
The eyes are one of the first things you look at on a character. Nice looking eyes will make your character look alive and Auto Eye will help you in that.
- Faster workflow
- Easy customization
- Unlimited resolution
Customize your eyes the way you want!
Iris and Pupil Shape Keys
Collarette and Crypts Parameters
Fake Shadow and Cornea Mask Hardness
Node Parameters v03
Realistic to Cartoon
Since Auto Eye uses procedural textures, you don't need to worry about resolution. Your eyes will hold well even for close up cameras.
Real time preview in Cycles
For animation, you can turn off the visibility of the cornea in the viewport and see where your character are looking at in Solid mode. On the Cornea Mask modifier just turn off the Display for the Viewport.
What other artists are saying
"I just spent 15 minutes playing with it and I must say, it's as brilliant as I expected! I honestly can imagine using this for every character I did going forward."
" I used it to boost the eyeball visuals in 5 minutes, Surprisingly fast & efficient tool that works great."
What you get
- Customizable procedural eye
- Material parameters setup
- 8 Shape keys for customization
- Render in Cycles and Eevee
How to install
Go to Edit > Preferences > Add-ons and click install.
Search for the zip file on the folder you saved.
How to use it
The Auto Eye will be available on the Add menu, at the top of the viewport or using the Shift + A shortcut. You will see it at the bottom of the list, just click and it’ll be add to your scene.
- Added Dark Ring distortion
- Crypts Rotation
- Collarette Opacity
- Simple Add-on
- Fake Shadow on SCLERA material for Eevee
- Pupilarry Hardness
- Bake Color, Specular, Roughness, Bump and Cornea Mask
- Fix Collarette Opacity/Scale
- Add more bump imperfections on the CORNEA/SCLERA material
- Unjoin Iris for better result of the Subsurface
- Improved Fake Shadow
- Improved Veins Bump
- SUBSURFACE Radius controlled by a driver
- Mix imperfection map with the roughness
- Improved Cornea Mask Hardness