To use the kit, you need to do the following:
- you have properly installed KIT OPS PRO or KIT OPS FREE
- Extract the downloaded zip file to a folder of your choice
- Open the Blender User Preferences, go to Add-ons and search for "KIT OPS"
- Go to "File Paths" and click on the "+" button, click on the folder icon
- navigate to where you've previously extracted the downloaded zip file and confirm
- You should see something similar to this picture, with the path to the downloaded kit showing up correctly.
- Click on "Save User Settings" button and then restart Blender if necessary.
- You're ready to go!