Wonder Mesh lets you create and edit parametric primitives in Blender.
You are probably aware, that when you create any mesh in Blender, you have options available only right after the creation. If you do anything else (even just deselect the object) the options are gone.
Well, this addon ties the settings with the mesh itself and you can edit them at any point.
Now for Blender 2.8x!!!
- Finally, you can animate all the parameters!!! :D
- All basic shapes should be now available. (Added Cone, Capsule and Torus)
- Still no automatic UVs and procedural vertex groups tho :/
- So far, there are only Plane, Box, Ring, Tube, Sphere and Screw objects available. More will come with future updates.
- The values cannot be animated for now. (Also planned in future).
- There shouldn't, but could be minor performance issues. Version 0.1 is proof of concept and test of stability. Optimization is next step :)
- You have to convert the object to basic mesh before editing in Edit mode. All changes will be overwritten by the addon otherwise!!!
Just to make it clear:
If you are buying it here, you are supporting me and partially Blender. The price is NOT for the addon itself, but for the support.
The addon is for free on GitHub:
Also added more price options so you can choose what you are willing to pay.
All prices get you the same file!!!
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 4 years ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message