Make Procedural Ivy In Blender | Uittree Ivy
UitTree Ivy is a tool for making ivy with Geometry Node in blender. We can make ivy by playing with the available parameters.
UitTree Ivy was made using blender version 3.5. You may be able to open it in a newer version of Blender.
UitTree Ivy comes with three ready-to-use presets.
What you get:
1. The main product is a blender file which contains UitTree Ivy presets, Node Groups, and 3D Assets.
2.Three ready-to-use presets.
3. Installation Instruction Files
Some Features1. Presets
Just drag and drop presets into the 3d view.
2. 4k leaves texture with backface
3. Setting parameters in real time
4. Create paths by drawing your own curves
5. Unwrap UVMap with just one click and set it in the shade editor
You can open it in blender 3.4 but there are some broken nodes, so if you want to do that, make sure you take a look in the Geometry Node Editor.
Choose a product version:
|Published||19 days ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message