Extrude Faces with an Extra Twist:
Create a twisted extrusion effect that is useful for quickly creating curled geometry like pipes, tendrils, or more abstract effects.
Creating curved extrusions:
Get interesting effects on shapes like the Ico Sphere with the Extrude Individual Faces option:
- Interactive interface works similar to Blender's standard extrude and ZigZag Extrude.
- Animate the effect with the freely available Animation Nodes Blender add-on (example .blend file included).
- Rotate the extrusions.
- Taper the extrusion effect.
- Twist along face normal or on local and global coordinates.
- Control the number of subdivisions on the sides.
- Save presets that remember your parameters next time.
- Menu allows you to adjust the parameters until you are happy:
- Multiple options to allow you to extrude faces individually or as a group:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message