A motion graphics template for Blender. Present yourself or your company with style!
This template features two variations: Light and Dark. Light is perfect to present fun or informal content. Dark works best for professional, serious content.
Everything is labeled and organized to be as easy to customize as possible. On top of that, a 12 page PDF file is included explaining how the different effects work and how to tweak, along with some tips & tricks.
- Custom layouts to make editing easier
- Easy to customize
- Extensive documentation included
- Handy one-click scripts to make customization easier
- Two versions (Light and Dark)
- 60 FPS version included
- Supports tagline / URL text
- No addons required
- Fonts included
- 10 seconds long (with fade out)
Want a new animation based on this template? Need help customizing much further?I can help you! Send me an email and we'll talk it over.
If you’re having any kind of trouble, you can send me an email and we’ll sort it out ASAP. If you’re still not satisfied you can get 100% yourmoney back.
Twist Intro Documentation
- Open the included Blend file
- Select the scene you want to use (Dark or Light)
- Change texts and colors
- Change the logo material to use your own image, or include your own logo object (You can also use the included script to change the image in one click)
Please refer to the included pdf file for more details.
You might also want to check out the Frequently Asked Questions tab.
If you need more help, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
When opening the Blend file, uncheck the option "Load UI" in the file browser.
Both variations use shadeless materials so they render pretty fast.
Dark uses Sampled Motion Blur and some basic compositing, so it's a bit slower.
Light: ~20 minutes
Dark: ~25 minutes
Light: ~55 minutes
Dark: ~1 hour
Tested on an Intel Core i5 at 1080p resolution.
Frames: 225 for 25fps, 600 for 60fps
Time: 10 seconds including fade out, around 8 seconds without it.
Purchase this item to leave a review!