1. Reference talk- Short intro and talk about gathering proper references
2. Generating hair particles- I show you how to create hair particles for our texture
3. Baking- We will take our particles and move them to Xnormal in order to bake textures needed for Unreal Engine material setup.
4. Preparing hair cards- Creating different type of hair cards and organizing work.
5. Grooming "Base"- First stage of our grooming process in which we gonna create basic volumes and define a flow of the hair.
6. Grooming "Details"- Detailing stage in which we are going to create breakups and give our hair some randomness.
7. Grooming "Flyaways"- The last stage in which we gonna add some single hair strings giving our hair appealing and natural look.
8. Optimization- Here I will show you how to easily optimize your hair mesh.
9. Unreal Engine- In the last video I will show you how to use Unreal Engine's hair material and adjust it to make our hair look fantastic ;).
1. Hair mesh created for this tutorial
2. Textures for Unreal Engine and as an addition for Marmoset Toolbag.