Sprite Render Kit - 20% off + example mayan.blend model
What is this?
Sprite Render Kit is a sprite rendering system for Blender - specifically designed for rendering animated and static sprites for 2d games.
Its benefits become most obvious when you need to create a sprite with 4 or 8 directions of animation. It's main goal is to save you time!
It works with Blender internal, OpenGL, Cycles and Freestyle. The script can be easily extended to sync scenes for other render engines.
The Kit contains:
- A Scene Setup - Created to allow Blender to render an animated model from 4 different angles simultaneously.
- It is made out of one main scene (where you set your settings) and 3 more scenes for the remaining camera angles!
- The work Layout is created in a way that allows the user to conveniently view the model from all the 4 target rendering angles on one screen.
- An extensive Python Script, created specifically to allow the user to sync all scenes to the main one. Set it up in the main scene, the rest get synced to it in just a single click:
- It syncs all of your Render settings (BI and cycles)
- It syncs all of your Freestyle line sets from the main scene to the other scenes in the file (useful for sprite sheets with lineart)
- A Camera Rig, capable of simultaneously controlling all 4 cameras:
- Designed for Rendering an animated model from 4 different directions
- In ortographic or perspective mode (Ortographic is recommended)
- Tweak the center and angle of rendering with easy to use controlers
- Control zoom level
- Control render angle (45 degrees = isometric)
- Control the height angle of all cameras or on a per camera basis
- Control an offset on the left and right cameras - easier to center the model
- A node output setup - capable of rendering all sprites to a dedicated directory -set with proper naming conventions.
BONUS: Included with the Kit is the example-mayan-bad.blend file that is used in the tutorial. feel free to play with it and test everything.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 5 years ago|
|Render Engine Used||Blender Internal, Cycles, Freestyle|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message