Speedflow is a group of 9 modals who allows you to improve dramatically your workflow for modeling ! With the addon, you can manage modifiers directly in the 3D view as simple and fast as possible. Select an object, launch a modal and add multiple modifiers on the fly, launch another modal, add others modifiers and make your modeling faster than if you had to create modifiers by yourself.
What is a modal ?
A modal is a mode where you can performs multiple actions. In speedflow we created 9 modals and in each modal you can make differents things like create a modifier, change settings of this modifier, add subdivisions, move cursor etc. Blender use modals for the Knife, the Bevel etc, this is really powerful and we made 9 really powerful modals who help you to speedup your workflow on blender. See the documentation and Speedflow home page for more informations. http://www.pitiwazou.com/speedflow/ Let's see what each modal can do ;)
- Array -
With the Array modal you can manage multiple Array Modifiers directly in the modal !
You can :
- Change the direction of the Array
- Add/Remove multiples Arrays
- Create Arrays on Curves
- Create cables easily with Start and End Caps
- Change the object on the curve
- Booleans -
With the Boolean modal you can add multiple Boolean Modifiers to your selection !
You can :
- Change the operation of the boolean, Intersection, Difference, Union
- Add/Remove booleans
- Make a Rebool (inverse boolean)
- Switch between booleans with a feedback
- You have an auto update if you have a Bevel modifier
- Bevel -
With the Bevel modal, you can add Bevel modifiers on you selection. This modal allows you to work on two modes, subdiv and Nosubdiv.
You can :
- Add a Bevel on multiple objects
- Works with Subdiv and Nosubdiv assets
- Each mode is parametrable in the preferences
- The Bevel is updated by the booleans depending of the mode (Subdiv/Nosubdiv)
- Tubify -
With the Tubify modal you can create cables in one click !
You can :
- Create a cable from a curve or a mesh with only edges
- Change the Depth, Resolutions U & V
- Convert the cable in polygon
- Use profiles
- Change profiles in the modal
- Symmetrize -
With the Symmetrize modal you can create symmetrize on multiple axis and objects !
You can :
- Create symmetrize and choose the axis
- Change the axis and choose the direction of the symmetrize
- Combine axis
- Change the default axis in the preferences
- Mirror -
- Create a mirror and combine axis (X, Y and Z)
- Create a mirror with an object as reference
- Keep the transforms of the object
- Change the default axis in the preferences (+X or -X)
- Rotate -With the Rotate modal you can rotates with increments !
- Rotate with increments, 45°, 10° and 5°
- Rotate in global and Local
- Change the Pivot for the rotate
- Snap the pivot directly in the modal
- Solidify -
- Add a Solidify on multiple objects
- Change the settings, Offset, Even Offset, Fill Rim etc
- Add Bevel and subsurf directly in the modal
- Subsurf -With the Subsurf modal you can add a subsurf modifier on your selection !
- Add a Subsurf on multiple objects
- Remove the subsurf on multiple objects too, to clean your scene of Subsurf modifiers
- Change settings, Opensubiv, Optimal display
- Fully customisable -
PREFERENCES SETTINGS :The Addon allows you to add custom settings to fit your workflow. You can choose with type of menu you want to use.
- Pie menu
- Normal menu
- Choose type of bevel (subdiv or nor subdiv) and change settings
- Tubify options
- Array settings (Relative or constant)
- Symmetrize axis (+X or -X) depending on which side you work
- Boolean settings
- Rotate axis
- Choose the color and the size
- Change the position
- Activate shadows
- Speedflow companion -With Speedflow you can use Speedflow companion, a second addon really useful to manage your modelings.
- Create primitives for fast booleans
- Manage Sharps (Bevel weight, Crease Sharp)
- Relax wire, clean faces, select Ngons
- Works with curves
- Asset Management, Carver, Hardops, Box cutter compatible -
- Use Asset Management to store your models, inserts, booleans objects etc.
- Use carver to create booleans, the bevel will be updated depending of the mode (Subdiv/Nosubdiv)
- Use Hardops and Speedflow together
- Use Box Cutter to make fast Booleans
- Add your assets to the Asset Management addon
- Documentation -
To talk about this Addon, you can go on the BlenderArtist Page.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!