Journey to a future that never was with this massive collection of UFOs inspired by science-fiction and experimental aircraft designs of the 1950s!
Space Age Invasion: Massive Modular UFO Attack allows you to create an almost limitless fleet of retro-future UFO spacecraft & aircraft.
Please note: The clouds, starscapes & backdrop planets seen in the demo screenshots are NOT included as part of this package.
This package contains:
* 15 different base "classes" or "variants" of spaceships to build your own UFO fleet with. These range the gamut from ultra-light fighters to heavy radar ships to drones, and often have additional sub-variations.
* A variety of heavy turrets and cockpits.
* A variety of science-fiction ball turrets to act as cockpits or extra weaponry.
* Retro-Rocket packages and auxiliary equipment such as rocket-launchers.
* Well-organized Blend files with easy to append collections. Additional Blend files demonstrate the spacecraft in posed environments. Many (but not all) of the reference stills shown here were created directly from these blend files.
* Materials are all high quality PBR with standard Unity-style textures. Nodes are all properly linked in blender. Most textures are 2048x2048. Some base-craft use a single material, some use multiple, with a majority of base-craft using two texture/material sets.
* Polygon counts are game-ready. For example, the winged fighter in the package thumbnail is under 15,000 triangles. Some craft have lower polygon counts.
* All files are saved in Blender version 2.90.1.
This asset also contains a Unity Package version.