WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
This is the Set Origin & Local Axes addon for Blender 2.8 and further releases. The ultimate tool for resetting an object's origin and local axes. Only for mesh objects.
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Ever wanted to set an object's local axis to a face normal? Or parallel to an edge? Or you wanted to copy the local axes of an object to another? This addon offers the ultimate tool for resetting local axes. Additionally, there are a lot of options for quickly resetting the origin of an object. With one click, the object is set to a selected face, or to the bottom of the object.
LET'S TALK FEATURES
* Copy origin from another object
* Set origin to the average of the mesh selection
* Set origin to the center of the object
* Set origin to the 3D cursor
* Set origin to top or bottom vertex of the object (in global or local coordinates)
* Set origin to top or bottom of the object, centered in XY-plane (in global or local coordinates)
Resetting local axes:
* Copy local axes from another object
* Set local axis to face normal, vertex normal or parallel to an edge or two vertices
* Invert axis (e.g. X to -X)
* Swap axes (e.g. X and Y)
Looking for a customized Blender addon?
Learn more on 3d-operators.com!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message