- Introduction and reference talk- Short intro and talk about gathering proper references
- Skull anatomy and proportions- I will show you bone landmarks to look for in your sculpting process, as well as proportions of the face. In the end, we gonna look at some real-life photos and figure out what lies beneath the skin.
- Face anatomy and fat landmarks- Here we will focus on specific parts of the face, like mouth or eyes and fat tissues that sit under skin. In the end, like in the previous one, we gonna take a look at the reference photos.
- Base sculpting- We will sculpt our base mesh on top of which we gonna build proper topology.
- Face fixing- In this video, we gonna take our retopped model in order to refine proportions and fix basic shapes.
- UVing- We will do a UV mapping for our character.
- Sculpting- Here we will finally do sculpting of the face.
- Detailing- I will show you how to utilize alphas in order to create believable pores and wrinkles.
- Baking- We will bake all the essential textures in XNormal.
- Texturing- In 2D software we will paint necessary textures for our character.
- Introduction to hair particle system- Here I will introduce you to Blender particle system and walk you through methods of generating and controlling the hair guides.
- Facial hair groom- Here we will do eyebrows, eyelashes, beard and peach fuzz for our character.
- Material Setup- And last but not least. I will show you how to plug all the textures and shade your character properly.
- Low poly Mesh.
- High Poly Mesh.
- Base Mesh.
- Blend files:
- Final Composition
- Face with multi-res modifier
- Face with multi-res modifier and hq details.
- Txt file with helpful links
Basic knowledge of Blender. (I don't explain every tool and shortcut I use)
|Published||almost 4 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message