With the Quick Field addon, you can quickly create soil surfaces for 3D printed miniature scenery, or you can use it for your renders or animations.
Learn how to design a spike barricade terrain in 15 minutes for free!
Get your free lesson here: https://www.quicksand3d.com/quick-barricade
Save presets to save even more time next time!
It can save you time by procedurally generating:
- Hills for miniatures
- Gardens for plants
- Mounds for supporting trees, beams, gallows, fences, signposts etc.
- Dirt around ruins and walls
Create the perfect surface by tweaking these parameters:
- Ground Details / Muddyness / Gravels
- Pits Depth / Level / Scale
- Pebbles, Stones and Rocks Density / Distance / Scale
You can convert the surface to a mesh with remeshing and decimation with one click.
- In Blender go to menu Edit->Preferences then select Add-ons.
- Click the Install button at the top of the preferences window and navigate to where you downloaded the zip file, select the file and click Install Add-on.
- Activate the add-on by ticking the checkbox next to it.
- The add-ons functionality is available through the Fields Tab in the tool menu to the right of the main viewport. Press N to show the tools if they are hidden.
- From the menu: Edit->Preferences then select Add-ons
- In the search box search All add-ons for "field"
- Deactivate the add-on by unticking the checbox next to it.
- Then click the Remove button.
Updates:Make sure to uninstall the current addon version and restart blender before installing the new one .
- It is not possible to generate a second field before you apply or delete the first one.
- Before you generate the second field, you need to purge unused data (Outliner/Orphan Data/Purge), or the pile size slider will not work on the second surface.
- Updated User Interface
- Material groups
- Drop down menu for the presets
- Undo works now
- updated data file v10
- bug report link added to install menu
- Save and Load parameters option added
- addon install cleanup
- updated data file v9
- parameters can be saved and loaded
- delete field button added
- remesh default value set
- updated data file to v8
- new collection for the addon
- control mesh stands in original collection
- hiding control mesh after apply
- voxel remesh added
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||6 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message