Cycles Procedural Honeycom Texture - Procedurally generated honeycom-like hexagon tiles pattern texture for the Blender Cycles Render Engine
- Fully procedural - No pixelation or external editing required
- Implemented as flexible procedural texture - Three independent RGB color inputs for alternate tile colors and stroke color
- Can be used directly through RGB input or as mask - Mix any other colors, textures or even shaders
- UV mapping optional - Unwrapping is not required
- Can use any texture coordinate type - Generated, Object or UVs
- No OSL used - Works both on CPU or GPU
- Easy controls for all parameters - Radius and true stroke width
- OpenGL viewport preview ready - See how the texture will look prior to rendering without expensive or slow viewport preview
- Sanitized input - Values are internally limited and sanitized to proper values to guarantee valid and expected results as best as possible
- Animatable input - Animate all parameters for slick effects
- Combine multiple textures - Overlay multiple textures in creative ways with different parameters to achieve inventive new patterns.
Great for hexagonal ceramic tiles, wallpapers, honeycomb structures, abstract patterns. When used as alpha map can simulated low geometry perforated surfaces like metal panels, or mesh grids, nets, wire fences, and many more.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 6 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.6x, 2.7x, 2.77, 2.78, 2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message