Edit > Preferences > Add-ons > Install > Find File > Install Add-on > Activate it!
Example video with instructions by Jayanam:
How Do I Find the Addon?:
Find it under the 'N' tab (On the right-hand side) > Physics
- Select any object
- Add a quick simulation setup or make your own
- Make sure the domain is selected for smoke or fluid sims
- Find the Physics Gen panel in the object properties
- Use Physics Gen as much as you like!
How Do I Use the Addon?:
Problems or Suggestions:
Contact me on Blender Market (on the right of the page) to let me know of any errors you encounter or suggestions you may have.
v1.3.3 - February 12, 2021 - Error and UI fixes
- v1.3.2 - January 9, 2021 - more settings in the fluid domain panel
- v1.3.1 - January 4, 2021 - Bug fixes, additional tips to avoid common problems, and labels for better user experience
- v1.3.0 - January 1, 2021 - Several bug fixes and new features
- v1.2.3 - September 8, 2020 - Fixed compatibility issues with Blender 2.9.X
- v1.2.2 - August 10, 2020 - Many small fixes and some extra settings features added, force fields are now named, smoke dissolve, and collision with domain toggle
- v1.2 - Jul 23, 2020 - Massive UI overhaul, quick setups, a separate button for randomizing force fields, extra settings, bug fixes
- v1.1 - Jul 14, 2020 - Force field randomization button, bake all and free all fluid sim from the panel, reset frame to 1, extra fixes
- v1.0 - July 10, 2020