What is NPR SUPER SKY BACKGROUND?
NPR Super Sky Background is a simple yet powerful shader node, that is easy to apply and configure, allowing you to create a wide variety of procedural skies to be used in the World Background of your scenes. There are more than 40 customization variables. You can use it to compose scenarios for cartoons, anime, comics, manga, and many other applications.
With a few clicks you can create different types of sky, until you find the one that matches what you want.
- 360 degree sky dome
Two sets of clouds that can be configured and animated separately, to have different sizes, sky coverage and behavior
Transition from day to night
- Control of the threshold of clouds on the horizon
- Clouds with custom colors
- Possibility of stylizing the colors of the clouds through contrast controllers
Sun and Moon generated directly in the sky, and their size, brightness and position can be configured
- Stars at night with the possibility of customizing size and brightness
- Midtone filter for use in comics...
...or manga, when used in conjunction with the black and white filter
(Shaders in model: NPR COMIC FORGE, also available in Blender Market)
- Works only in EEVEE;
- Does not work with orthographic camera.
Needs Blender 2.83+
All new Updates for Free!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||6 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
|Render Engine Used||eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message