Did you ever want to share your nodes across all blender files, and feel it is messy to do this in a right way, here is why Node Kit coming in.
Node Kit is a convenient way to manage your nodes in Blender. You can easily save your nodes in a global preset, and then restore it to any object later on even in another blend file opening. You can also export all of your presets into a file and then import this file to another blender running in your other computers.
Images are correctly rendered in nodes
- Save current nodes into a global preset which can be used in any other opening blend file
- Restore any saved global preset into objects
- Export presets into a file
- Import preset from exported file
- Remove any preset
- Rename any preset
- Restore and render images in nodes
- Don't clear nodes and links while restore presets
- Some minor bug fixes
- Support compositor node group
- Minor bugs fixes
- Save and restore minimized nodes
- Save and restore label and color of nodes
- Support Frame Node
- Fixed: Export and import minor bugs
- Support shader node group
- Support world shader nodes
- Fixed: All reroute nodes stick together
- Fixed: A type error while restore presets
- Don’t check active object for Compositor Editor while restore presets
- Support both Compositor nodes and Shader nodes
- Initial release
Bug Reports & Discussion:
You may encounter bugs while using Node Kit on Blender 2.80 beta, because the 2.80 APIs are not stable yet, please report bugs in this thread, and I will fix them soon.
Report bugs or submit suggestions in this thread.
Please check the Documentation tab in this page for usage details.
- ✓ Support Compositor Node (Done)
- ✓ Support Shader Node Group (Done)
- ✓ Support Compositor Node Group (Done)
- ✓ Support world shader nodes (Done)
- Support Animation Nodes
- Be able to organize presets in folders
- ✓ Keep nodes in the scene while restore presets (Done)
- Be able to just add selected nodes into preset
- Support more node types reported by users
- This will be a long term development path
- Please report your nodes type which are not supported yet, I will make them work as soon as possible if it’s doable
- And more features