How it works
Everything is documented in the files that contain a series of text files and labels to guide you through the process.
You will have access to files:
- nebula_2d_vX.X.blend - the latest version of the 2D node group for background effects.
- nebula_3d_vX.X_eevee/cycles.blend - the latest version of the 3D nebula generator for more sophisticated effects.
- samples.zip - a collection of sample files using the 2D and 3D set ups.
- panoramic_hdri_creation.zip - a set of sample files configured to create panoramic images for HDRIs.
- nebula_generator_for_2.92_and_below.zip - this is a file containing all of the above but with for users of Blender 2.92 and below.
3D Nebula Generator
The main EEVEE version of the Nebula Generator that can produce sophisticated 3D Volumetric cloud effects. An experimental Cycles version is now available.
Special Note: Some Mac OS AMD Radeon GPUs currently appear to be having issues with EEVEE's volumetrics system, which may impact the EEVEE 3D Nebula Generator. The issue is documented here: https://developer.blender.org/T65873
2D Nebula Generator
The principles behind the node group is described in my youtube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EtXI4ePzO4
The node works by overlaying a series of different noise effects to produce the clouds and the stars.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 4 years ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message