What is the Nebula Generator?
The Nebula Generator is for digital artists to create configurable space nebula effects in 2D or 3D using Blender. Great for concept art, game backgrounds, and animations.
- A ready made Blender file setup with additional sample files.
- A Control Panel add-on for the 3D version to manage all the parameters in one interface.
- Change the color and shape of the nebula through a range of options.
- Control the number, position and color of stars and light sources.
- Pan and Zoom around the 3D Nebula set up.
- Animate parameters to make the clouds and stars appear as if they are moving.
- Use in both Cycles and Eevee Blender render engines.
Along with the core files, a set of sample files are available showing different configurations for you to further tailor. All files are documented with a set of how-to instructions and a bonus set up sample files are available.
Hope you enjoy and do contact me via Blender Market for feedback as I continue to develop it.
You may also like...
- The Starship Generator
- The Shape Generator
- The Plating Generator
- Sci Fi Hull Materials
- The Shipwright add-on bundle.
- ...or visit my storefront for more add-ons.
Mikael Damkier has made some stunning composite images using the Nebula Generator:
2D Nebula Generator
The original 2D version of the Nebula Generator is still supplied, and still works on the latest versions of Blender.
There are some instructions that will allow you to create panoramic images of the nebula, useful for creating HDRIs in games and other environments:
Want to take it further?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have a question, a new feature suggestion, or an image you'd like to share. You can contact me through this website or by my Twitter page.
By purchasing this version here you will:
- Have a priority on new feature requests.
- Be able to take advantage of new updates.
- Allow me to invest the time in developing the effects further.
Once purchased, you will have ongoing access to a set of .blend files with different setups so that you can start customising and making your own quickly.
Want to add subtle 3D effects to your 2D clouds? Try my another add-on of mine, 2D Displace.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 5 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message