Create a wide range of space nebula effects with this ready made Blender file set up. Available for both EEVEE and now an experimental Cycles version.
In 2D and 3D!
Updated for Blender 2.93+
3D Nebula Generator
Quickly generate and zoom around a customizable 3D Nebula set up using Blender's free real-time rendering engine, EEVEE.
If you want to animate a camera fly-though in EEVEE, there are some strobing artefacts whilst rendering animations, which although can be countered by high Sample values, does impact performance.
Therefore an experimental Cycles version is now available which has the same set up and controls as the EEVEE version.
Along with the core files, a set of sample files are available showing different configurations for you to further tailor. All files are documented with a set of how-to instructions and a bonus set up sample files are available.
All images are presented without post-processing, available as part of the samples zip file.
Hope you enjoy and do contact me via Blender Market for feedback as I continue to develop it.
2D Nebula Generator
Quickly configure panoramic background space nebula effects in cycles.
Features of the 2D version:
- Fast render times even at high resolutions.
- A range of configuration options allow you to change the colour and shape of the nebula.
- Optional star effects that can be swapped out for your own.
- By animating the parameters, the clouds can be made to appear as if they are moving.
- Great for game backgrounds, animations, or concept art backdrops.
- By default the effect is projected onto the background of the blender scene but can also be used as a texture on other objects.
There are some new additional setups included that will allow you to create panoramic images of the nebula, useful for creating HDRIs in games and other environments:
Want to take it further?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have a question, a new feature suggestion, or an image you'd like to share. You can contact me through this website or by my Twitter page.
By purchasing this version here you will:
- Have a priority on new feature requests.
- Be able to take advantage of new updates.
- Allow me to invest the time in developing the effects further.
Once purchased, you will have ongoing access to a set of .blend files with different setups so that you can start customising and making your own quickly.
Want to add subtle 3D effects to your 2D clouds? Try my another add-on of mine, 2D Displace.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 3 years ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message