Mark IV World War 1 tank
This guy is an authentic model of a World War 1 tank for your WW1 or museum scene. Based on the Mark IV tank, this is a conversion called 'Tad Pole' featuring the extended rear made to be able to cross the German trenches. Experimental versions of this tank also had a mortar placed on the back which this model also includes. Photos of this tank are rare because it never got to see battle before the war was over. That very long body makes this tank a rare piece compared to the regular shorter Mark IV tanks.
- Authentic model of a rare tank
- 4096px textures (diffuse, roughness, normal, mix amount) ready for closeup renders
- Materials for Cycles and LuxRender
- Tank treads contains four different track pieces to get variation in texture
- Poseable turrets and Lewis guns
- Static tank treads