Low Poly Vintage/Antique IV stand or IV pole made in Blender, for the Cycles renderer, with PBR materials, ideal for games. Comes with Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normals and SSS maps. The stand comes in two different styles, one with blood, the other one with plasma/saline. These aren't time-period-accurate but will fit in a time period piece.
- PBR material, with diffuse, metal, roughness, normal and SSS maps in 2048px.
- Low-Poly and game-ready, but it's subdivisible and has creased edges to keep the shape when subdividing.
- There are two versions of the IV stand, one for blood, the other one for plasma and they both share UV texture space for the stand itself, although the liquids have their own UV's.
- Each stand has their own version of the tubing coiling around the pole.
- Both, the blood and the plasma have subsurface scattering for realism.
- The glass, tubing and the plasma all have transparency, however it's not transmission nor refraction. Transparent BSDF was used to favor game engines. The transparency map comes in the diffuse alpha. If you need refraction, this might require to tweak the textures by hand in Photoshop, by making the glass parts of the texture lighter in the diffuse map and darkening them in the roughness map.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!