Flexible and Customizable Interior Assets
By Noodle King Designs
What is Interior Detail Essentials?
Interior Detail Essentials is an all-in-one asset pack that helps you save time when constructing interior scenes. Drop in ready to go, customizable assets, saving a plethora of time and allowing you to better focus on the elements of your scene that matter the most. Optimize your workflow and elevate your projects to the next level!
Interior Detail Essentials offers amazing value, with each model only costing 38 cents! Buying a bunch of individual models is very tedious, but most importantly, expensive. Choosing Interior Detail Essentials saves your time and money.
What Does the Pack Include?
Interior Detail Essentials Includes:
- 76 assets ready to use in cycles
- A master .blend model library
- Separate .blend files for manual editing
- 2 sample scenes
- Textures and UV's file folder
- An informative ReadMe file
- Free updates for life
Every asset is fully set up and organized for customization. Easy to navigate materials and editing meshes will let you have your own unique asset in minutes!
- 2 Alarm Clocks
- 1 Radio
- 2 Table Lamps
- 6 Bedside Lamps
- 1 Light Bulb
- 3 Hardcover Books
- 1 Journal
- 2 Binders
- 2 Loose leaf Papers
- 2 Sticky Notes
- 2 Pens
- 2 Pencils
- 1 Eraser
- 4 Plates (High/LowPoly) (Stack/Singular)
- 4 Bowls (High/LowPoly) (Stack/Singular)
- 1 Teacup
- 2 Mugs
- 6 Glasses
- 2 Kettles
- 2 Blenders
- 1 Coffee Maker
- 1 Knife Block
- 2 Knives
- 1 Toaster
- 1 Microwave
- 6 Picture Frames
- 2 Curtain Rods
- 2 Towel Hooks
- 2 Electrical Outlets
- 1 Light Switch
- 1 Doorstop
- 1 Door Hinge
- 1 Door Latch
- 2 Door Handles
- 2 Doorknobs
- All assets were made for cycles.
- Requires Blender 2.78 or later.
- These assets are intended to be used within blender. Extra effort may be required if you wish to export any of the assets to another program.
For any questions, proposals, or other inquiries, I can be contacted via the blender market messenger or directly by email at [email protected].
I can be contacted via the blender market messenger, or by email at [email protected]. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Absolutely. Every piece of external data has been packed into their respective .blend files. Any modifications you make to the file folders won't affect the contents of the .blend files.
Interior Detail Essentials wasn't made for exporting to other programs. It is entirely possible to export the models to other programs, but results may vary. I've included a separate textures folder that contains every required UV map and image texture that corresponds with the models.
- Open up the model library .blend file
- Select the model(s) you wish to import to your scene
- Simply press Ctrl+C on the selected models, tab into your scene, and press Ctrl+V.
The models range from having 500 to 3000 faces, or 1000 to 6000 triangles.
Purchase this item to leave a review!