WHAT IS THIS?
This is a step by step modeling and rendering tutorial on how to create the Hex Cyber Muscles you see in the cover. The tutorial runs at normal speed with real-time narration of everything I'm doing, starting from a blank scene to the final product image.
DISCLAIMER: I used a paid addon for Blender called Curve Basher to generate the cables coming out of the tips but you can still follow along using this vanilla blender technique: https://youtu.be/gwHz3yR74G4
- Modeling the Hexagonal pattern.
- Using deformers to re-shape the pattern.
- Better performance with Collection Instances.
- Curve Basher's "Wire Generator Tool".
- Super simple render setup (nothing fancy).
- Basic Materials (again, nothing fancy).
- Make a basic render look awesome with Filters and Adjustment Layers (Depth of Field, Sharpness, Contrast, etc...).
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Duration: Aprox 1 hour of video recordings in realtime. The process is really fast once you know how to do it.
Speed: The tutorial runs at normal speed (there's a couple of obvious time lapses like when rendering the final image in keyshot or when I encounter an ultra repetitive process).
Audio Commentary: Live commentary as I work on the project (English).
Software used: Blender (Modeling), Keyshot (Rendering), Affinity Photo (Post Effects).
Additional Assets: Blender Scene, Keyshot Scene, Affinity Photo Project.
Report any issues to: [email protected]
|Published||3 months ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message