Non-destructive by nature. Destructive by choice. The number #1 hard surface modelling toolkit. Only for Blender!
Non-destructive or destructive... your choice
Hard Ops has been designed from the ground up to be the most efficient workflow assistant possible for Blender. Hard surface is the main focus but our tools extend beyond just a niche and into every aspect of design. From modelling to rendering we are here for you.
Hardops has made it's way into film, AAA gaming and education. The input of our customers is essential for keeping our toolkit evolving with current needs and wishes. Not a day goes by where this tool isn't being worked on, talked about or planned on.
Endless Potential And Free Updates
As with all our tools. Updates are free. We are committed to perfecting hardOps / boxCutter to an even higher level than it is now. We aim to make customers glad they chose us and we're always more than welcome to hear suggestions and are on call 24/7 for any support issues.
What we offer in hardOps:
By popular request documentation was rewritten from the ground up for Blender 2.8. We aim to keep it updated on new features and keep users capable of getting the most out of the tools in the least amount of time.
Hard Ops currently has but is not limited to:
- Modifier based Non-Destructive Workflow
- Menu / Pie / Npanel / Active Tool as ways to interface w/ hardOps
- Smart shapes via hopsTool for getting started with modifier modelling.
- Interactive hopsTool (advanced on-screen viewport modifier dot system)
- Non-Destructive / Destructive boolean cutting system
- Multiple Interactive Modifier popup modal w/ hotkeys for efficiency
- Simplified render N panel and popup system with efficiency for rendering
- Extensive helper systems with popups for any object selected
- Modifier sorting system optimized for continuous working without compromise
- Circular Array / Array
- Interactive Mirror / Array Gizmos
- Viewport Adjustment submenu for working acceptably
- Grease Pencil tools and Q menu
- Voxel System Integration (object / edit / sculpt)
- Sculpt mode systems for adjusting strokes and decimation on the fly
- and much more.
hopsTool was the first active tool of hardOps added in version 983. This system's goal is to allow modifier management in the 3d view without obtrusive text to break the flow and cover the screen. All essential icons are in the topbar for convenience along with an option N panel alternative.
Below you can see it in action modelling a tire rim.
Dots can be clicked to bring up the specific modifier for fine adjustment.
Why get Hard Ops here?
Well a good amount of the proceeds go to the foundation! We try to sponsor Blender at every level voluntarily. Also by showing your interest this tool keeps going. With every sale email I forgo sleep and continue working in pursuit of the most optimal workflow for modelling. Not a day goes by where we don't discuss ways to improve this tool and workflow in general.
Where the users at?
Hard Ops / Boxcutter has a discord where users can post art, issues and make feature requests. We try to remain responsive and keep users working. The experience with us doesn't end with the purchase. It begins.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 6 years ago|
|Software Version||2.83, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message