Character rigging and animation are quite complex nowadays.
This addon is another attempt to make it easier.
Use version 1.0.1 for Blender 2.8 and version 1.1.2 for Blender 2.81 or higher
- Turn basic armature into the animation ready rig in a couple of clicks
- A more intuitive way to pose and animate a model
- Different posing modes (see manual for details)
- Bones can be pinned
- You can change root bone on the fly
- Character skeleton may have loops
- The rig can split into parts during the animation
- You can animate objects in the same way as bones
- Most of the features can be accessed from the pie menu
Buying this addon you support its further development and my trip to Wacken ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶1̶ 2022
- ̶I̶m̶p̶r̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶v̶e̶r̶ Done in version 1.1
- ̶A̶d̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶(̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶q̶u̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶e̶t̶c̶h̶)̶ Done in version 1.1
Rewrite solver in C.
- Improve performance ( it's quite low now, see Optimization section of manual)
- Implement constraint limits
- Tools for face rigging
- Make solver take into account Blender constraints
- Retargeting tools
- Bunch of features for posing and animation that are hard to describe using words
New in version 1.1
- New posing modes
- Some improvements in the posing process
- Animation layers support
- Auto keying support
Have a nice day :D
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message