A Blender addon that creates frames with mullions and panels with 1 click!!
And if not enough it also add Cycles / Evee materials to it.
It can be applied to every polygon object and it works on all polygons inside it.
It’s possible also to apply it only to selected polygons in Edit Mode.
Vers. 1.0.1 (for Blender 3.0 and above)
- fixed elements material creation
- Choose Size, Depth and Offset of elements.
- Options to exclude frame, mullions or panels from creation.
- Apply Bevel to all elements at once, or on them singularly.
- Apply materials and option to do not it.
- Option to reuse previously applied materials or if you prefer to create new materials every time.
- Option to preserve original geometry.
- All features are parametric, so you can change them later in modifier properties.
- You can work as in Object than in Edit mode.
Non planar geometry
Example steps in Edit mode
Brick Wall Example
Usage Example Videos
Brick wall example
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 2 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message