Add dynamic wear to any object.
Add wear to any object using this dynamic and procedural pass-through shader without the need for baking or UV mapping.
- 100% procedural and dynamic.
- No UV mapping required.
- Works on any high to mid poly mesh.
- Outputs mask and shader for quick shading.
- One easy to use group node with all the settings you need.
BMW model by: Mike Pan Tank Model by: Moran Goldstein
Pirate model by: Ben Dansie Camera Model by: Mark T
- After download, extract the .zip to your preferred location.
- To insert a shader into your Scene, Choose "File --> Append"
- Navigate the the extracted .Blend File
- Navigate to the NodeTree section of the .blend
- Select the node labeled "Edge Wear"
- Press "Append from Library"
- You will now find the node group under the "group" section of the add menu.
For further questions please contact me via email at [email protected]
No way! All the settings are displayed on one small group node, making it easy for beginners, and flexible for professionals.
No. This shader is 100% procedural, meaning no texture mapping is necessary.
No. This shader is meant for meshes with a medium to high poly meshes. for use with low poly models, please consider baking textures fro ma high poly mesh.
Purchase this item to leave a review!