Note: DynRemesh 2.0/AutoFlow only works for Blender 2.8, not 2.79. Only DynRemesh v1.5 is supported for Blender 2.79.
DynRemesh 2.0 is a quad-based remesher for Blender 2.8, assisting in retopology for your dyntopo sculpts & 3dscans containing too many tris(triangles).
It includes support for QuadriFlow. QuadriFlow is a scalable algorithm for generating quadrilateral surface meshes based on the Instant Field-Aligned Meshes.
When working with any sculpt in general, you need clean topology in order for you to work with your assets.
- Single-click solution
- Control over density( Decimation/Subdivision)
- User-Friendly UI
- Weight Paint Operator(Define density with weights)
- Symmetry Support(Experimental)
- Relax + Smooth options
- Auto-Update(Update mesh when changing settings)
- Improvements to the resulting remesh
- Support for QuadriFlow(Linux & Windows)
- AutoFlow: Added paths for Windows & Linux(3.3.19)
- Fixed DynRemesh error on recent Blender 2.8 Builds(3.3.19)
- Fixed pole issue when remeshing
- Bug fixes