DynRemesh is a quad-based remesher, assisting in retopology for your dyntopo sculpts & 3dscans containing too many tris(triangles).
It includes support for QuadriFlow. QuadriFlow is a scalable algorithm for generating quadrilateral surface meshes based on the Instant Field-Aligned Meshes.
When working with any sculpt in general, you need clean topology in order for you to work with your assets.
- Single-click solution
- Control over density( Decimation/Subdivision)
- User-Friendly UI
- Weight Paint Operator(Define density with weights)
- Symmetry Support(Experimental)
- Relax + Smooth options
- Auto-Update(Update mesh when changing settings)
- Improvements to the resulting remesh
- Support for QuadriFlow(Linux & Windows)
DynRemesh Installation: Install from zip in addon preferences. Enable, & it will be located in the tools tab. Please make sure you have the latest Blender version(2.79b)!!
DynRemesh 2.0 Documentation is currently being worked on. Please be patient!
AutoFlow installation: Unzip & move AutoFlow folder to add-ons folder.
Documentation for AutoFlow is included in the AutoFlow folder called README
For windows users: QuadriFlow path is located within the folder as well, make sure to set path in preferences(quadriflow.exe)
DynRemesh 2.0 Documentation:
Enable the eye icon to see your remesh & changes made to the settings.
- The refresh icon will automatically update your settings. Note: (not recommended on very dense geometry)
- Enable the sculpt icon to stay in sculpting mode & remesh when working in sculpt mode.
- You can enable symmetry for your remesh. Simply click on the Symmetry Icon & choose from its options.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!