DogTools is a Blender 2.8 addon to help placing objects by snap object to center.
Contains introductions, you can also download the chess asset I made myself.
Remember to first look at 'readme.txt' before you install, it contains the shortcut and some instructions.
Compatible with blender 2.81
- Face to Face Snap
- Random distribute objects and shuffle
- Align objects with spacing
- Discrete rotation using mouse wheel with preset
- Use mouse to teleport object, duplicate object and link duplicate object while snapping to face under mouse position
- Use mouse to set object's origin
- DogPie: a small pie menu addon for toggle some handy built-in features like auto-smooth or change editor type
Ver 0.1.2 Video Demo: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av54307731
Ver 0.1.3 Video Demo: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av74070240
Ver 0.1.4 Change Log: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av74150002
You can use it to play chess with your friends, I will update this addon when I have some new ideas. Free for update.