WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
This is the Distance Map addon for Blender 3.0 and further releases. Calculate and visualize the distance between two mesh objects by color and text maps.
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
This intuitive addon makes it easy to analyze the local distance from one object to another. The color maps and corresponding text maps give you insight in the 3D space between two objects. The addon allows for export of the distances for further analysis.
LET'S TALK FEATURES
* Distance maps are stored as a new "DM" object, which can be found in the object outliner
* Distance maps can be generated of entire objects, but using only the selected geometry is also an option
* Two available methods for distance map calculation: raycasting from vertex normals, and raycasting from vertices in any direction
* Customizable colormaps, text color, text size and number of decimals
* Export the distances to a text file for further analysis
Looking for a customized Blender addon?
Learn more on 3d-operators.com!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 4 years ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message