Crown Molding Pack
Custom Crown Molding in 3 seconds!
Blender Add-on with 15 custom helper functions, and 138 curves for quick, beautiful, easy to update crown molding and trim.
Super Fast Crown Molding
Adding Crown Molding into your scene takes 3 seconds with the Crown Molding Tools. The Crown Molding Pack offers 138 options, so you'll find a crown molding or trim that fits your scene perfectly.
Helper Tools to Put You In Control
Curves are powerful, and with the Crown Molding Tools Add-on, you'll be in full control of your scene.
- 138 Easy to change Paths
- 34 Crown Molding Paths
- 26 Wall Base Paths
- 25 Window Paths - great for picture frames, door frames, and tons more
- 14 Panel Trim Paths - great for walls
- 10 Wall Trim Paths - great for walls
- 4 Rail Paths - perfect handrails every time
- 20 Picture Frame Paths
- 5 Miscellaneous Trim Paths - corner guards and ply caps
- 15 Powerful Tools
- Make crown molding in 3 seconds, with easy adjustments to perfect your scene
- Video and Text Documentation
- Get up and running in 2 minutes
- Learn how each of the tools works
2.4 - Bugfix. Undo after crown molding creation might crash blender. Added a undo step to the WM_OT_ConvertToCMP function to fix this. Thanks for the report, Piero!
2.3 - Bugfix. Faces with arbitrary rotation didn't convert to paths properly. Added Auto-rotate Curve checkbox to control if add-on tries to rotate the curve (legacy behavior, checkbox checked) or not (checkbox not checked). Thanks for the report, Piero!
2.2 - Add-on updated to add new "Next" and "Previous" buttons to cycle through provided curves. Can also be modified in python code. Added 19 new ceiling crown molding paths, and 20 picture frame paths. (138 unique paths, 163 total paths)
2.1 - Add-on updated for Blender 2.91 and 53 more paths (99 unique paths, 124 total paths). Renamed path objects for better organization.
2.0 - New Add-on and 29 more paths (46 unique paths, 71 total paths).
1.1 - Documentation Update.
- Added Making Corners Text and Video Tutorial.
- Added Complete Scene Video Tutorial.
1.0 - Initial Launch.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 7 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message