How to import the assets into your scene
- Unpack the .zip-file you downloaded
- Open the project you want to import the model(s) into
- Click on "File" > "Append"
- Navigate to the folder you unpacked the .zip into, then to "blend" > "magazines01.blend"
- Go to "Object"
- Select one of the variants (01-03) and click on "Append from Libary"
How to change the designs
- Select the object whose textures you wish to change
- Select either the material "CoffeeTableBook_variantXX_cover" (for the cover) or "CoffeeTableBook_variantXX_pages" (for the pages)
- Take a look into the node editor, there you will find an image node with a red border.
- Change the image to whatever design you like (You can find the designs under "tex" > "Designs" in the .zip-file you downloaded)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 5 years ago|
|Misc Data||UV's Unwrapped, Textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message