Give your tables a purpose!
No living room is complete without a nice coffee table in front of the couch, and no coffee table makes sense without anything on it. So why not populate them with a few magazines? This set contains three coffee-table books, including several different designs!
What you get:
Let's take at the included assets in a little bit more detail:
This magazine is facing upside, perfect for the top of a table. It puts a high focus on the articles and imagery on the inside and the structure of the binding.
This magazine has been put down by a reader who presumably got interrupted or carried away, making it perfect for creating a busy atmosphere or "creative chaos".
Simply a closed magazine, great for making a stack of them, for example in a waiting room or Kiosk.
So what about the designs?
This set comes with 6 different designs for the models, plus some different variations, such as coffee stains.
Watch the Speedart!
Take a look at the creation process:
How to import the assets into your scene
- Unpack the .zip-file you downloaded
- Open the project you want to import the model(s) into
- Click on "File" > "Append"
- Navigate to the folder you unpacked the .zip into, then to "blend" > "magazines01.blend"
- Go to "Object"
- Select one of the variants (01-03) and click on "Append from Libary"
How to change the designs
- Select the object whose textures you wish to change
- Select either the material "CoffeeTableBook_variantXX_cover" (for the cover) or "CoffeeTableBook_variantXX_pages" (for the pages)
- Take a look into the node editor, there you will find an image node with a red border.
- Change the image to whatever design you like (You can find the designs under "tex" > "Designs" in the .zip-file you downloaded)
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!