- Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Add-on -> Install... and choose the addon zip file.
- Find and enable Styriam Clipboard Paster addon.
Addon works only in Windows.
Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 are required to run this addon.
Buttons of this addon are located in tool/properties shelf (N) of following modes.
- Paste Image - creates a plane with pasted image texture
- Paste Reference - creates new reference oriented to view; works only when auto-save is enabled and blend file is saved
- Save all Images - saves all pasted images
- Paste Image - create new image with pasted pixel data
- Replace Image Data - replace image data of current image in place with image of the same size (affects all objects using this data block)
- Save all Images - save all pasted images
- Save Pasted Image - save only this image
- Paste Image - create new Image Node
- Replace Image Data - replace pixels in place with image of the same size without creating new data block
- Paste and Swap Image - replace image data block with new one (old is not destroyed)
- Save all Images
- Save Pasted Image
Clipboard Paster can be set to automatically save images on paste. Images can be either saved on disk (with specified location and name) or packed into blend file. Alpha channel influence can be turned off.
Version for Blender 2.79
In version for Blender 2.79 buttons are located in Tool shelf (T). Also, this version does not fully support alpha channel and does not work with RTX patch.
Choose a product version:
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.79, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message