Bookmark view is a Blender Add-on that will save multiple positions of the 3d view and make it simple to switch back in an instant. Don't spend your day zooming, panning and rotating the view. Bookmark it like a boss.
What does it do?
Bookmark View will bookmark the view. OK, so what does that mean? Well, it will save the exact position of the viewport, so you can get back to that exact position with a click of a button. The idea is to save you the hassle of constantly navigating back to multiple awkward view position.
- Add as many bookmarks as you need (or more than you need - it’s up to you!).
- Delete bookmarks.
- Replace a bookmark with the current view.
- Reorder the bookmarks in the list.
- Name each bookmark (or let BM View do that for you).
- Only changes the active 3d view.
- Works in Quad mode.
- Viewport shading option will also record/restore the shading mode (i.e. Wireframe, Solid, Rendered etc )
- Includes the option to record/restore the viewport lens (in case that's something you need to do)
Who is it for?
BM View is for modellers, animators and anybody who doesn’t want to navigate the viewport into that tricky position more than once.
- Need to see in between the fingers of a model?
- Zooming in and out to check how your tweaks are looking globally?
- Trying to animate your character and it’s difficult to get an unobstructed view?
- Ever wish you could jump back to where the view was just before?
BM View will help you with that.
Why did I make this?
While animating on one particular project, I was finding it hard to get a good vantage point to work in. Then once I found a good spot, I’d start animating and flip to the front or side view to continue to work and then I would inevitably need to get back to the view I was just at. I thought wouldn't it be nice If I could save the time and the hassle of getting the view back to that tricky spot it was just at. Bookmark view was born.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 6 years ago|
|Software Version||2.7x, 2.8, 2.81|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message